Employment First – General Information
- APSE Employment First Statement: Statement outlining principles of Employment First
- APSE Employment First White Paper: “Establishing a National Employment First Agenda” paper from APSE
- APSE Connections-Employment First: Article from JTPR APSE Connections advocating a national Employment First agenda.
- APSE Employment First Website Section
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Journal
- Employment First: A Beginning Not an End: August 2011 Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities journal article summarizing the principles of Employment First
NTAR Leadership Center Blog
- Blog post on Employment First by Wendy Parent, Kansas University
- Employment First Leadership Mentor Program: Information on state’s participating in ODEP’s Employment First Leadership Mentor Program
Employment First Memo: January 2009 memo from the US Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy stressing importance of Employment First.
SELN Employment First Publication: “Q & A’s on State Employment First Policies”
- Publication from the State Employment Leadership Network (SELN) providing an overview of specific efforts in Colorado, Florida, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington State, Georgia, Minnesota, and Indiana.