Thank you for stopping by the Wise Training calendar. We are currently following the recommendations of governmental officials for in person meetings and gatherings. As a result, all Wise training will be delivered online until it is deemed appropriate by federal and state officials to meet in-person. Please join us online and let’s stay connected!
Recruit, Cultivate and Retain Spring Series
March 27, 2023
Recruit, Cultivate and Retain
Announcing the next generation of Recruit, Train and Retain (RTR)!
Recruit, Cultivate and Retain (RCR), is a new leadership series designed for mid-level managers working in employment and community inclusion service provider agencies. By joining RCR, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of program managers to re-energize, create solutions to complex problems and share expertise.
More specifically you will:
- Connect with other leaders that are managing employment and day services
- Deepen and develop relationships across organizations in your community
- Explore strategies for recruiting and developing talent to meet the needs of the current staffing shortages
- Continue to build on a rich history of best practices in Washington State employment and community inclusion service delivery
- Sharpen your understanding of day services culture and your leadership strengths
Session Facilitators will be:
Cesilee Coulson, Wise, Executive Director
Wally Tablit, RespectAbility, Senior Director of Policy and Workforce Development
Chisa O'Quinn, Wise, Senior Training & TA Manager
Jaimie Laitinen, Wise, Director of Training & TA
In order to provide some flexibility for scheduling, we are offering the RCR series 2 times during the fiscal year. We ask that you consider the following criteria when selecting your preferred Series:
- You’ll need to be able to attend the first session
- If you must miss a session during the series, we would prefer that you have someone identified that will fill in for you so that there is continuity for your organization
- Assume that you’ll have approximately 1 hour of homework between each session
RCR Spring Schedule: March 2023 – May 2023
March 13, 11:30am-1:30pm PST
March 27, 11:30am-1:30pm PST
April 17, 11:30am-1:30pm PST
May 8, 11:30am-1:30pm PST
May 22, 11:30am-1:30pm PST
The registration fee for this course is $750 and includes access to the Wise Learning Center.
For questions regarding sponsorship or payment for this course, please contact: [email protected]