Thank you for stopping by the Wise Training calendar. We are adding events and trainings all the time. Check back here to stay up to date on all Wise happenings!
Wise Online Academy 100: Fall Cohort
November 22, 2023
The Wise Online Academy (WOA) ACRE 100 Series is an online training series based on customized employment core competencies. It is designed to provide employment professionals the training, knowledge, and skills they need to deliver quality customized competitive integrated employment services to people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Registration for the 2023 Fall Cohort is full. Winter registration and more information available on the Wise Online Academy 100 webpage.
- Provide strategies and tools for employment professionals to implement into their practice -the same day.
- Refresh and refine tools for people who want to stay current with the latest in customized employment.
- Increase the competence of employment professionals, and support professionalizing the field of Supported Employment.
- Create space for collaboration, and opportunity to network with peers doing similar work.
- This four-part series is a hybrid of instructor-led live training, work at your own pace/On-demand modules, collaborative community of practice, and interactive out of class activities
- The total expected time to complete this series, including offline skill-building activities, is 43 hours. This includes the courses described above and a 5 hour On Demand on Social Security.
- The total cost of this series is $750 for participants outside of Washington. *Limited sponsorships are available for WA state Employment Professionals. Reach out to [email protected] with for questions or more information.
More information & individual class details available on the Wise Online Academy 100 webpage.