10541 SE Cherry Blossom Dr
Portland, OR 97216
The Wise Employment Learning Network is approved by the Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators (ACRE). Find more information on ACRE, here.
IF ANY OF THE EVENTS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING ARE FULL, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST!
Please join us for a two day workshop covering the history of Supported Employment, the basics of Discovery when working with individuals who experience intellectual or developmental disabilities, and Person-centered employment planning with Emily Harris.
- Be familiar with Supported Employment history and the current state of the field,
2. Be familiar with the Discovery Process, be able to perform Discovery with an employment candidate, and be able to write a Vocational Profile as the basis for Employment Planning, and
3. Be familiar with Person-centered Futures Employment Planning and able to use it in assisting in developing Employment Action plans.
- The training room is located on the second floor.
- Coffee and snacks will be provided each day. Lunch will be on your own.
- In order to receive a certificate of completion for this training, attendees can miss no more than one hour total during this two-day event.
- CANCELATION POLICY: If you are unable to attend this training, please notify Beth Mckenney as soon as possible.
- If you need any additional accommodations please contact Beth Mckenney, [email protected] at least 2 weeks prior to the event to allow for adequate scheduling time.