Wise Webinar a Day Series: Wake Your Audience & Yourself: Presentations that spark engagement with Kelly Schactler
Are you responsible for developing presentations to deliver information or to train people in learning something new?
- When you have to create a presentation do you stare at your computer screen, your mind blank, wondering where to start or exactly what you should share with your audience?
- Do you spend a lot of time thinking about all the things that could go wrong when you’re giving a presentation, imagining the worst outcomes?
- Are you ready to learn a simple, step-by-step process to finally be able to clearly outline your presentation, pull it together like a pro, and confidently deliver it to your audience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then join Kelly Schactler from Project Management Rebooted on May 4th, 2020 from 1pm-3pm PST to learn about the essential ingredients for creating engaging presentations.
Come prepared with a presentation idea you’re working on or want to work on and use it during the session to create your presentation as we move through the webinar content.
Learning Objectives (Info, tools, and skills attendees will receive):
- Be able to describe how to thoughtfully build presentations for informational or training purposes.
- Know how to leverage stories and activities to spark participant engagement.
- Know how to navigate SNAFUs and surprises gracefully.
*Please note: Wise maintains registration and attendance records for our events and training programs. Attendees that fully participate in events and/or complete training programs will receive a certificate to document full participation as back up for billing purposes. Wise is required to monitor participation in our courses and provide reports to our funding sources so that they may utilize these records in the course of their audits of programs. These reports may include actual time spent by attendee name, event/training title, county and state. Reports are provided to ensure there is documented proof of the appropriate use of government funds for the purposes of professional development.
There are no refunds for those that do not attend the scheduled webinar. If you do miss the webinar, we will provide you with a code to access the next webinar free.
Wise provides Washington State Educator/Teacher Clock Hours for our webinars. For more information and to request Clock Hours, please click here.
Kelly Schactler is a project management navigation expert and the owner of Project Management Rebooted, a socially conscious business focused on helping individuals and nonprofits deliver projects with less stress, greater ease, and better outcomes. With deep experience in project and program management consulting, including training and workshop presentations, Kelly brings a no-nonsense approach focused on the use of simple concepts and customized tools to help realize increased value in project and program delivery within organizations. She is also passionate about sharing her love for the art and craft of project management, coaching and mentoring others in professional excellence along the way. To keep things balanced, Kelly likes to hike Pacific Northwest trails, explore listening to new music and musicians, and stays curious about the world through adventure travel, reading books about world history, and cooking food from other cultures.