April 19, 2022
Putting it all Together- Creating Your Plan & Resource Fair
Sponsored by Clark County & Okanogan County but open to all.
Please join us for our last training session of the year! This session's focus is bringing together the information from all of the 2020-2021 Clark County Family training series and considering what's next.
We are pleased to once again bring together a great panel of people who will discuss their experience with employment and tell their job story. This will be an informative event you don't want to miss!
What you'll learn:
- The importance of Employment
- How the employment services system works
- Real life stories and examples from Clark County
- What to do now to prepare for employment
We are excited to anounce that this year's employment panel will be followed up with a resource fair. Each attenee will be able to join 3 separate 30-minute breakouts with community resources.
- Breakout Room 1- Advocacy: Learn about local and state advocacy resources and opportunities.
- Breakout Room 2- People Empowered Communities Enhanced: Meet some of the PEACE team, and learn more about this local community resource for families and individuals.
- Breakout Room 3 - Employment: Meet Local Employment Agencies, and learn more about the value of employment, and what to expect from working with an employment agency.
- Breakout Room 4 - Transition / PAVE: Learn more about transition programs, and resources to help navigate.
- Breakout Room 5 - Higher Education: Meet the Access Center Coordinator from WSU to learn more about resources to navigate college .
- Breakout Room 6 - Clark County: Meet team members from Clark County Developmental Disabilities Community Services, as well as some of their advisory board to learn more about what services they offer Clark County.