Wise Learning Center
(On-Demand; CESP CEs, and more!)
We are pleased to invite you to the Wise Learning Center, a treasure trove of training relevant to the work of obtaining and maintaining employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and so much more!
Our On-Demand training content includes:
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Over 80 CESP pre-approved courses meeting Certified Employment Support Professional continuing education requirements
- Over 160 courses (250+ hours of training) with new content added continuously every week. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Person-Centered Employment Planning
- Job Development and Marketing
- Systematic Instruction
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Community Inclusion
- WA State Community Summit Sessions
- Coping with Covid
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- School to Work Transition
- Boots on the Ground Employment Practitioner Series
- WA State DDA Required Policy Training
Cost: $350.00 for an individual membership through June 30, 2022
WA State Residents: Please use the promo code WASTATE during the registration process to receive unlimited, free access to the learning center through June 30, 2022.
Access the Wise Learning Library on the go with the Litmos app!
- Download and install the SAP Litmos app.
- In the smart phone browser, go to gowise.litmos.com and login.
- A pop up screen asks if you want to open it in the app or continue on the browser, click open in app.
- This sets the app to our litmos site, and people can login thereafter by entering their password.
Available Learning Paths:
Phase 1 – Intake, Discovery, Employment Planning, portfolio/resume development, and Vocational Rehab/Social Security/Mental Health Resources
Phase 2 – Marketing/Job Development, employer relationships, job and worksite analysis, and customizing employment
Phase 3 – Job Coaching/Training, Systematic Instruction, Fading
Phase 4 – Retention and Follow Along
CESP Pre-approved Courses for Continuing Education Requirements
Coping with COVID
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Positive Behavior Support
School to Work
Virtual Community Summit