Wise Learning Center
Wise is pleased to invite you to our Wise Learning Center. This Learning Center contains training relevant to the work of obtaining and maintaining employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Wise Learning Center training content:
- Is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Currently contains 13 different learning paths with over 115 trainings of varying lengths
- Has new trainings added each week
- Includes learning paths for Person-Centered Employment Planning, Discovery, Job Development and Marketing, Systematic Instruction, Positive Behavior Support, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Self-Advocacy, and Transition (School to Work)
- Addresses COVID 19 impacts in the learning path ‘Coping with COVID’
In addition, LITMOS, the learning management system software housing the Learning Center, is offering a free series of training on managing and working virtually. You will find those trainings listed under the title: ‘Welcome to the Remote Readiness and Productivity Academy’
Cost: $350.00 for an individual membership through June 2022.
WA State Residents’ fee is sponsored by county and state funding using the promo code WASTATE. Note: Registrant training information will be provided to their associated county for the monitoring of training requirements.
Access the Wise Learning Library on the go with the Litmos app!
- Download and install the SAP Litmos app.
- In the smart phone browser, go to gowise.litmos.com and login.
- A pop up screen asks if you want to open it in the app or continue on the browser, click open in app.
- This sets the app to our litmos site, and people can login thereafter by entering their password.
Available Learning Paths:
Phase 1 – Intake, Discovery, Employment Planning, portfolio/resume development, and Vocational Rehab/Social Security/Mental Health Resources
Phase 2 – Marketing/Job Development, employer relationships, job and worksite analysis, and customizing employment
Phase 3 – Job Coaching/Training, Systematic Instruction, Fading
Phase 4 – Retention and Follow Along
CESP Pre-approved Courses for Continuing Education Requirements
Coping with COVID
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Positive Behavior Support
School to Work
Virtual Community Summit