Recruit, Cultivate & Retain
Recruit, Cultivate and Retain (RCR), is a new leadership series designed for mid-level managers working in employment and community inclusion service provider agencies. By joining RCR, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of program managers to re-energize, create solutions to complex problems and share expertise.
- Connect with other leaders that are managing employment and day services
- Deepen and develop relationships across organizations in your community
- Explore strategies for recruiting and developing talent to meet the needs of the current staffing shortages
- Continue to build on a rich history of best practices in Washington State employment and community inclusion service delivery
- Sharpen your understanding of day services culture and your leadership strengths
- The series is offered over in 4 sessions
- Cost of the series is $750 and includes access to the Wise Learning Center
In order to provide some flexibility for scheduling, we are offering the RCR series 2 times during the fiscal year. We ask that you consider the following criteria when selecting your preferred Series:
- You’ll need to be able to attend the first session
- If you must miss a session during the series, we would prefer that you have someone identified that will fill in for you so that there is continuity for your organization
- Assume that you’ll have approximately 1 hour of homework between each session
Upcoming Series Dates:
The Spring series is ongoing. Stay tuned for future dates!